Saturday, February 20, 2010

SPECIAL DEDICATION














TO MY DEAR FRIEND GIAN


Written with Affection

I am flattered with your response
The video, the music speaks
With warmth of your heart
My dear on line friend,
Thank you so much-
For being a part of my life,
Although far away
Somehow, close by,
With the love for the music
You share with me on line.

Dear Gian I never seen you
However, I love your romantic side
You are a special man and I cherish that,
Do not be afraid to write.
I will be happy to hear from you,
Today World is small because,
The Internet brought us closer together,
Distance becomes a flight away.

I thank you for the music
My dearest of friends,
The words are so warm, and close
To my heart, the song speaks of love,
Dreams and desires-Be part of them,
As I will be there for you, my lovely friend,
Nostalgia love songs, melts my heart at this end.


February 20 - 2010
By Zuzanna (Susanna129 - You Tube)

10 comments:

Kate Smedley said...

That's a touching tribute to a special friend Zuzanna, very beautiful.

C said...

Such warmhearted love for a friend...amazing.... :) :)

Poetic Shutterbug said...

What a beautiful and touching tribute to your friend.

Chris Stonecipher said...

It is amazing of the connections we have online. Your tribute to your friend is beautiful. It sounds like you have a special friend.

Tina N. Sharp said...

Wow...such a melodrama but really straight to the heart!
Wish I'm your friend you really knowhow to appreciate a friend. Gian is such a lucky pal!

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Katie,

Thank you for the lovely comment!

Big hugs, Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Charity,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave me sweet comment!

Big hugs,
Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Hello Chris,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. Yes, it is amazing how we can connect with people on line and become good friends.

Peace & Blessings

Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Tina,

Thank you so much for the warm comment about the write. Yes, Gian is indeed a special friend and I treasure the friendship.

My warmest wishes to you, it is a great pleasure meeting you on line.

Greetings from Canada!
From Zuzanna

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Joanne,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, much appreciated!

Warmest wishes,
from Zuzanna