Thursday, October 21, 2010

EXOTIC BIRD



WITH A BROKEN WING

I found him with a broken wing
he laid down on the cold ground
located under a huge Oak tree,
shivering, and with eyes closed
he almost did not breathe; I worried
seeing him in distress, was he dying?

Took him home and placed
in a little basket, covered him
with my love, in a few days
fed him water, as he was not able to eat
finally; he opened his eyes looking at me.

I was ecstatic seen him alive
thought of him with love;
my lovely bird survived the ordeal-
was not sure, what happened to him?
And will never know, wished he could speak
however birds just love to chirp.

He is my sweet little bird that sings,
him, sings joyfully for me, I love him,
do believe, that my love conquered his death,
Love, only love can conquer everything
now I sing a song with joy, my heart is happy again
a sweet little bird, oh, how I love you, my dear!

October 21 – 2010
By Zuzanna Musial

© Zuzanna Musial (All rights reserved)

8 comments:

C said...

Beautiful, Zuzanna! Beautiful! And I have missed you!

This poem of yours, it reminds me of the time my mother and I - we found a bird with an injured wing on the ground, brought it home with us, and nursed it back to health again! It became a part of our family, our hearts, and our lives!

-CCc

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Charity,

How real the poem is comparing to your own experience with nursing the wounded bird. I love birds and would do the same if I found one. The poem was imaginary this time, but if ever happens I would help the bird to recover, just the way you have done.

Thank you for being so kind and generous with your comment.
(PS: I was not well and thuds not here, sorry for that.)

With my warmest wishes,
Zuzanna

lorilynn said...

oh what a lovely sweet story. i have had similar experiences. yes, it is wonderful doing GOD's work!!!

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear LoriLynn,

Thank you for the lovely comment,also sharing your experience with me. It is absolutely marvelous to help anyone, either the human or a bird. It is a God's work as you mentioned...So lovely...:)

Blessings

Jonie said...

beautiful - "only love can conquer everything". Yes!!

Zuzanna Musial said...

Dear Jonie, thank you for your lovely comment!

Absolutely, Love can conquer all things!

Blessings,
Zuzanna

C said...

Zuzanna.. but did i tell you that we had to let it go?? .. it is a bittersweet story, actually.. I have written a book about it! :) For children.. I wonder when I will be able to publish it..

C said...

By the way Zuzanna... the music on your blog is so beautiful... it soothes my soul right now... thank you.